CHECK PERIODICALLY FOR AWESOME SIGNED BOOK AND BOOKISH THINGS GIVEAWAYS!!!!
THERE ARE NO CURRENT GIVEAWAYS.
Congratulations Tracy S. and Angie C. enjoy your autographed copies!!
GIVEAWAY #2. -CLOSED
PERSONALIZED SIGNED COPY OF ZERO WORLD BY New York times best selling author JASON HOUGH.
Starts: September 3, 2016 at 12:01 am EST. ENDS: September 9, 2016 at 11:59pm EST (TWO WINNERS)
If you haven’t read Zero World by Jason Hough, you are missing out! If you want to find out more, read our review here!
We are giving a personalized autographed copy of Zero World to two lucky readers! Don’t miss this opportunity to WIN this great book signed by the author directly to you!
TO ENTER there are three simple steps:: Subscribe, Follow, share.,,
STEP 1. subscribe to receive our Newsletter,
STEP 2. Follow us on Twitter @RealLifary IF YOU ALREADY FOLLOW US *THANK YOU*, CONTINUE WITH STEP 3…
STEP 3. Tweet, Facebook, or/and Instagram the link www.reallifary.com/giveaways with the #RealLifaryReads to let us know you’ve completed the entry!
TWO lucky winners will be selected and announced on September 10, 2016. ALL THREE STEPS MUST BE COMPLETED TO BE ELIGIBLE. Subscribe, Follow, Share link and #.
DONT MISS OUT THE CHANCE TO WIN THIS AWESOME BOOK AUTOGRAPHED JUST FOR YOU!
Giveaway starts on Saturday September 3 at 12am EST. and ends on Friday September 9, at 11:59pm EST.
Giveaway #1. CLOSED. – ended September 1, 2016
Giveaway # 1. Winner: Amy C. From Burnsville, WV. Congratulations! – Autographed copy of Haven by Katherine Bogle. September 1, 2016.
WIN A SIGNED COPY OF HAVEN BY KATHERINE BOGLE. AUGUST 25, 2016 (8AM EST) – SEPTEMBER 1, 2016 (12AM EST). Enter to win!
Open to US Residents ONLY. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. See Terms and Conditions.
READ HAVEN REVIEW HERE! This is a great book with an amazing story.
Giveaways Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the RealLifary.com official Giveaway and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the USA, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of RealLifary, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of RealLIfary as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on September 3, 2016 12:00am EST and ending September 9, 2016 at 11:59pm EST. All online entries must be received by September 9, 2016 at 11:59pm EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online instructions and form provided at Reallifary.com/giveaways. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of RealLifary.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a personalized signed copy of ZERO WORLD by New York Times bestselling author Jason Hough. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by RealLifary. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at RealLifary’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for RealLifary to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of RealLifary. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. RealLifary shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT REALLIFARY’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that RealLifary, anyone acting on behalf of RealLifary, and RealLifary’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: RealLifary reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond RealLifary]’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, RealLifary may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by RealLifary. RealLifary reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. RealLifary has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, RealLifary reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless RealLifary and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in NC having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received no later than 30 days after the giveaway takes place.