Part Two: Kids are Weird
Welcome back to another installment of Kids are Weird. If you are silently asking “Installment?” to yourself, you obviously did not read Part One: Kids are Weird. Have no fear, click the link here to read more hilarious and often cringe worthy things my children have said.
- “My shoes smell like seaweed.”
- (While eating some horrendous lollipop concoction from the grocery, Juicy Drop Pop or some other ridiculousness.)”This tastes like Monday. It’s sour but also kind of sweet” (Sorry kid, I think you meant Sunday…that’s what a Sunday evening tastes like, Monday is just plain sour).
- “It smells like ranch out here” (Ikea parking lot)
- After a fun field day at the local high school “It seems pretty cool there, all they do is hang out, drink Coke, and sometimes write essays”.
- “I love your farts, they smell like icecream”
- “Let’s just call him Donald Poop.” (I’ll let you decide who the 5 year old was referring too)
- L: Who’s your teacher? Me: I don’t have one L: *Eyes widen in wonder and disbelief* So you can do anything you want?!
- “So when I want a husband what do I do? Just walk up to someone and tell him he’s my husband or what?”
I swear these kids are crazy!!