One of my friends was talking about this chicken recipe the other day and I thought I would try it. Well, I tried it because all I had was chicken and a few other things and this recipe seemed easy, and simple and it perfectly accommodated into my busy schedule.
Here’s what you need:
- Six chicken drum sticks or basically any kind (boneless or not)
- 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili flakes
- two-three tablespoons of Honey (make sure it’s the real stuff)
- One tablespoon of grainy or regular mustard
- One tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Pre-heat the oven at 375*. Whisk all the ingredients together in a medium bowl until they are completely mixed. Place the chicken in a small baking dish and pour the sauce mixture over the chicken making sure you coat it well. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour (depending if you have boneless chicken or not).
I also prepared a side of green beans and potatoes sauteed together with plenty of pepper and dry oregano. I cut the potatoes in small bite-size pieces and boiled them until semi-soft. then (drain potatoes) placed them in a skillet with some french-cut green beans, add minced garlic, salt, pepper and oregano to taste. Saute for about ten minutes and enjoy!
*** Check out more delicious recipes here***